LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

How to accredit Wi-Fi HOTSPOT affection on the Nokia Asha 311?

Hey guys,

I accept been aggravating to amount out how I can accredit Wi-Fi hotspot affection on my Nokia Asha 311. Is it possible? I accept an absolute abstracts plan with my arrangement abettor and was apprehensive if I can allotment that to my laptop via Wi-Fi.

Anyone who has approved this amuse allotment with us. Is there a appropriate Wi-Fi hotspot app for Nokia Asha 311 that may appear in accessible for this?
Sadly for you, there is no Wi-Fi hotspot affection on the Nokia Asha 311. AM application this buzz and accept gone through all the settings but no Wi-Fi hotspot settings.

There may be an app out there for Wi-Fi hotspot but am not sure.
You can use nokia pc clothing to allotment the enternet connection

just download and cài nokia pc clothing to your loptop and you can use your nokia buzz as an enternet connection. Try it absolutely work..!
If you accept to allotment your internet with your laptop on asha 311 why not use bluetooth?I use bluetooth to actualize a claimed across arrangement and it works perfectly.
Need to instll joikuspot software for this

Wi-Fi hotspot not alive with any method. I awash my Asha 311 and bought an LG Optimus L3. botheration solved, no attractive back!

I haven't absolutely approved it out but I anticipate you can! Go to "Settings" "connectivity" "Wifi". In the "wifi" awning you will accept the advantage to "on" or "off" your wifi. PAY absorption to the "OPTION"( 3 accumbent white curve locate below the arrangement arresting indicator). Tap on the 3 white curve and a card will appear. There will be 2 options to choose, 1) Add New Network, & 2)Settings. baddest "Add New Networks" and it will ask you to key in a arrangement name, afterwards that you will access a Wifi advertisement ambience folio which will ask you to access "SSID", "Security Type", "Broadcast SSID", "advanced setting". back done ambience up, a arrangement figure will be displayed beneath the advantage to "on" or "off" your wifi. I'm application the adaptation 5.92 software and did not apprehension whether there is such an advantage in antecedent versions of software. If there is, try it out, but aloof to admonish you that afterwards I adapted my software to ver. 5.92, the Wifi has got affiliation botheration and additionally with added bugs, you ability affliction if you amend to 5.92. amuse acquaint me whether my adviser works and if you accept any abstraction on Wifi affiliation problems in ver.5.92, do advice. acknowledge you!