LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

how to alteration music by whatsapp in nokia lumia 625

I appetite to accelerate music by application whatsapp in lumia 625

Hi, Windows buzz 8 has that limitation, you can't accelerate music through WhatsApp aloof yet. Microsoft is alive on authoritative the belvedere a bit accessible so app developers like WhatsApp can accompany this functionality as able-bodied to Lumia users. aloof be patient, am additionally cat-and-mouse for the same.

All times are GMT +7. The time now is 3:39 pm.
Top threads
Adobe Flash Player is a technology rather than an application you can start. Once installed, Adobe Flash Player enables you to watch, play and stream Flash content. This isn't a standalone application that you can start or stop. It embeds into...
Currently, WeChat seems to be working only on full touch Asha phones. Nokia Store says the app is not supported for Nokia Asha 302. You can view the screenshot below:...
In the list of losing data in cell phone, contacts is on the top. Of course no one want to lose their call list. However, many iPhone users who have faced with data loss of iPhone or have a strong sense of preventing data loss prefer to backup their...
The easiest way to do this would by using ImgBurn software. Just a few simply clicks and DVD cloned....
Hi, sometimes installing Skype on Phantom F7 is a bit of a problem. Can you please furnish me with the specific problem you are facing e.g where you've downloaded your Skype from or any error messages while installing?...
Answers Informer has been created to come in need with Software Informer part. This section of the website allows users to ask questions regarding the problems may encounter while installing applications from Software Informer area but it's not...
Pete Clapp is right - but I did help my friend too by using this method. Im not sure about HTC, but it did work with friends phones. U just need to find the PROXY, and delete that. I did this on Samsung Note 1 & it also worked on my friends S2,...
Divx and Xvid video formats are supported also Youtube is flawless. Its a cool phone for music and watching vids....
If you have firefox browser, you can download a plugin call youtube video downloader, after you install it restart firefox then login youtube website you can download the videos you like....
SmartKey password is a locking agent & passes personal info through backdoor pass....
4 , 2 0 6 , 4 5 4 Members

English (US) | العربية (ع) | Deutsch (DE) | Español | Français | Indonesia | Italiano (IT) | Português (Brasil) | Russia (RU) | Tiếng Việt