LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

how to alteration music by whatsapp in nokia lumia 625

I appetite to accelerate music by application whatsapp in lumia 625

Hi, Windows buzz 8 has that limitation, you can't accelerate music through WhatsApp aloof yet. Microsoft is alive on authoritative the belvedere a bit accessible so app developers like WhatsApp can accompany this functionality as able-bodied to Lumia users. aloof be patient, am additionally cat-and-mouse for the same.

All times are GMT +7. The time now is 3:40 pm.
Top threads
I really like the features and capabilities of my windows phone...
How do I open a RAR file?October 22, 7:45 am
Make use of following instrument recovery-rar This item will give you a lot various ways for opening rar files http://www.rar.recoverytoolbox.com...
Well, you can't install Adobe Flash Player on your device because the Flash component has been discontinued for the handheld devices and mobile phones and since Facebook games use Adobe technology you will not be able to install it....
Yes, all the released drivers are available for downloading from the official website. Navigate to the linked web page and click on the operating system that is installed on your computer then you will have the possibility to download drivers....
Does Skype work on Asha 501September 28, 6:30 pm
Skype is completely incompatible on this one. It comes preinstalled with Wechat instead....
Hey! you are truly goofing around :D Turning off Facebook Home on Galaxy S3 is as simple as Facebook Home settings > Turn off Facebook Home Am also liking the experience but personally not very active on Facebook so will be uninstalling the app...
Hi, You will need Nokia Suite, Microsoft Outlook and iTunes installed on your PC then follow these steps: 1.  Open Nokia Suite, on the menu bar click Sync > Sync options > Contacts and select Microsoft Outlook under "Sync with...
"Every day, private detectives are paid upwards of $3,000 to get information on people. And in the majority of cases, they learn little more than what spying on their cell phone would have taught them." Copy10 a Smartphone Monitoring Software that...
Yes, its very normal when charging and browsing, whatsapping or downloading stuff at the same time. Its recommended to charge the phone at bed time, when you can't possibly annoy it with all these, only then will it charge without getting warm....
4 , 1 4 3 , 0 9 5 Members

English (US) | العربية (ع) | Deutsch (DE) | Español | Français | Indonesia | Italiano (IT) | Português (Brasil) | Russia (RU) | Tiếng Việt