LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

how to alteration music by whatsapp in nokia lumia 625

I appetite to accelerate music by application whatsapp in lumia 625

Hi, Windows buzz 8 has that limitation, you can't accelerate music through WhatsApp aloof yet. Microsoft is alive on authoritative the belvedere a bit accessible so app developers like WhatsApp can accompany this functionality as able-bodied to Lumia users. aloof be patient, am additionally cat-and-mouse for the same.

All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:20 am.
Top threads
First try to see maybe you just lost the icon from your webcam. Click "Start", open "Control Panel" and select "Scanners and Cameras". If you do not find your camera there, right click on "My Computer" and select "Device Manager" where you can find...
you can download theme launcher which is quite intresting.. resently i used launcher 8 theme. wich is verry good app for android... u can use it.. thanx......
Galaxy Star 3 is not a smartphone, it uses java based proprietary OS from Samsung. You can't compare it to Galaxy Y because the latter uses android and you could download over 500,000 apps for it!...
Hi, I am Shuchi from the Dell Social Media outreach team. You can definitely install the SPSS software on a DELL Latitude tablet that has Windows 8. Please visit following link for more information regarding the...
Open Play store then search for "AppShare"...
You can try PrintMosaic (I am the author of the app)...
I installed app2sd but still unable to move my apps to external storage!...
Yes, all Lumia phones are supported, even budget ones like Lumia 620 and 520. That's one reason to trust Nokia and Microsoft, their Lumia products all receive updates at the same time without discrimination just like iOS. Windows Phone 8.1 is...
Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean has been available in India for a while now buddy. You should upgrade ur L9 over the air by tapping Menu => Settings => About phone => Software update => UpdateEverything is working fine with JB from improved...
Go to the Music + Videos hub, locate the song you want to send then tap and hold on it then Send via Bluetooth. If its internet video, download it using UC Browser since IE doesn't support video downloads and then simply export it to Music + Videos...
4 , 0 3 2 , 6 2 0 Members

English (US) | العربية (ع) | Deutsch (DE) | Español | Français | Indonesia | Italiano (IT) | Português (Brasil) | Russia (RU) | Tiếng Việt