LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

how to alteration music by whatsapp in nokia lumia 625

I appetite to accelerate music by application whatsapp in lumia 625

Hi, Windows buzz 8 has that limitation, you can't accelerate music through WhatsApp aloof yet. Microsoft is alive on authoritative the belvedere a bit accessible so app developers like WhatsApp can accompany this functionality as able-bodied to Lumia users. aloof be patient, am additionally cat-and-mouse for the same.

All times are GMT +6. The time now is 10:32 am.
Top threads
Whatsapp works on Galaxy Grand Quattro. I can even use my data plan from SIM2 while having registered Whatsapp on SIM1!...
Torrent speed depends on Health of Torrents (Major Effect) Number of Seeds (Major Effect) Number of Peers (Minor Effect) but not zero...
Divx and Xvid video formats are supported also Youtube is flawless. Its a cool phone for music and watching vids....
if you're phone is jailbroken then you can get it back through gameplayer...............
Have you tried calibrating your display with a tool called TouchFWTools? This link could be helpful to you: http://www.benignblog.com/2012/12/how-to-fix-touchscreen-problems-of-sony.html If this works, please share with others...
I deleted "OTSHOT" by using "restore". I restored back to March 27,2013. The "OTSHOT" appeared on April 2, 2013. It worked! Perhaps this will work for all....
Software Informer Client is a nice application because it tracks the latest updates and keeps you informed. But since you are not forced to keep it, then you can use the Add or Remove programs/Programs section found in your Control Panel (Windows 7,...
Is 2GO working on Tecno Q1?October 5, 9:15 pm
IS NOT WORKING MY 2GO Y...
It seems you haven't changed the prefetch interval on your email settings yet. Go to your email  > settings and set the prefetch interval to 15 minutes or 30 mins or 1 hour depending on your needs. If you select 15 minutes for example,...
Music quality is great but not through headsets supplied by Nokia. With your favorite headphones u can easily get very deep bass and high trebles. I personally use a Bowers & Wilkins C5Sadly there is no music equalizer but with a powerful...
3 , 8 6 5 , 6 2 9 Members

English (US) | العربية (ع) | Deutsch (DE) | Español | Français | Indonesia | Italiano (IT) | Português (Brasil) | Russia (RU) | Tiếng Việt