LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

how to alteration music by whatsapp in nokia lumia 625

I appetite to accelerate music by application whatsapp in lumia 625

Hi, Windows buzz 8 has that limitation, you can't accelerate music through WhatsApp aloof yet. Microsoft is alive on authoritative the belvedere a bit accessible so app developers like WhatsApp can accompany this functionality as able-bodied to Lumia users. aloof be patient, am additionally cat-and-mouse for the same.

All times are GMT +7. The time now is 2:32 pm.
Top threads
Google title bar is available in Chrome as default with all the options included. If you installed Google toolbar in another browser (Internet Explorer) you can enable the bar from the Tools > Manage add-ons....
A Madeena Call Card is recharged using the main portal from the website. You will need to log in with your username and password then you can buy credit and perform maintenance operations related to your account....
adobe flashplayerx can't be installed what can i do?...
Account recovery is possible only if you have access to the e-mail attached to the account created. If you have access to the e-mail, then you can use the Forget Password option and recover your account and password....
Since there is no official page with the Spreadtrum drivers, you will need to use Google to find the drivers. You can find these drivers using Google Search. Download and extract the archive to a folder of choice and plug in the phone and point the...
I am using Wi-Fi as I am in a hotel. I can use the internet but can get into my e-mails. Read or send. I can't contact by btyahoo to get help, because it won't let me onto there help site. It keeps saying my account has been temporarily locked...
It has a 1.3MP front camera which can only be used to make video calls via third party apps and not through mobile carrier. To initiate video calls, simply download and register with any of these apps: Skype Viber Tango WeChat ...there could be...
Tethering is not working with my lumia 520 when using with ipad...
(Dolby Digital)and if you mean a television set or tv it is(Emerson)...
3 , 9 4 6 , 9 8 6 Members

English (US) | العربية (ع) | Deutsch (DE) | Español | Français | Indonesia | Italiano (IT) | Português (Brasil) | Russia (RU) | Tiếng Việt