LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

how to alteration music by whatsapp in nokia lumia 625

I appetite to accelerate music by application whatsapp in lumia 625

Hi, Windows buzz 8 has that limitation, you can't accelerate music through WhatsApp aloof yet. Microsoft is alive on authoritative the belvedere a bit accessible so app developers like WhatsApp can accompany this functionality as able-bodied to Lumia users. aloof be patient, am additionally cat-and-mouse for the same.

All times are GMT +7. The time now is 1:00 am.
Top threads
Same thing here. And tries to update. I once had it installed on here but have not used it for a year or so. Never saw it attempt to update until now. I'm also getting the File1 Package Manager when I first boot up. So far, it has been...
My mobile not support malayalam languge plees support software...
Yes, I've used on my home Vista Ultimate with no problem....
I think I read somewhere that BlackBerry Q10 is codenamed Liverpool but am not sure where that was. Will be great if someone can confirm or dispute this....
S Pen is only applicable on "Note" phablets and tablets....
Hi Tim, I agree with you copy pasting is a basic feature that Nokia should include in their budget line of phones. With the current state of affairs however, copy pasting is still reserved for Nokia Symbian and Windows Phone smartphones. Nokia Asha...
Fortunately, there are a number of third-party programs that make it easy to transfer your music, video and photo collection between an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and a computer. The best trustworthy programs I think is iPod to Computer Transfer,...
In iTunes, click on your device and "Transfer purchases". It copies the books to your local hard disk. The rest depends on OS you use....
Have you checked with Airtel, Orange or Safaricom shops? If not do that...and you can always place an order in case of a shortage, they will ship it in one or two days from Nairobi....
I need the password information for version 2.2.14 of Easy Cafe Server....
4 , 1 6 2 , 6 1 9 Members

English (US) | العربية (ع) | Deutsch (DE) | Español | Français | Indonesia | Italiano (IT) | Português (Brasil) | Russia (RU) | Tiếng Việt