LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

how to transfer music by whatsapp in nokia lumia 625

I want to send music by using whatsapp in lumia 625

Hi, Windows Phone 8 has that limitation, you can't send music through WhatsApp just yet. Microsoft is working on making the platform a bit open so app developers like WhatsApp can bring this functionality as well to Lumia users. Just be patient, am also waiting for the same.

All times are GMT +7. The time now is 9:22 am.
Top threads
Made in Korea screams of more quality than Vietnam or China...
If you have problem in flash watching, you can convert flash video with software of converter.   flash converter...
I have been using Samsung Wave 2 for three years. I have no Skype or Viber. This mobile has served me well in terms of basic communication (calling and texting) but bada OS sucks I listed my phone on OLX hopefully a buyer will be interested. Am...
Hi, Samsung Rex 90 has a user interface that makes it look like any other Android phone but its not one. Instead, it uses a Java proprietary software from Samsung. Rex 90 will only install Java games and apps but not Android apps. Sorry, for a...
As Andrew saad, it is not a software but the connection speed which helps the fatest way for downloading. However, there are a few donwload managers which assist in downloading in a fast manner from YouTube, like Orbit Downlaoder & Internet...
You can use a pdf to mobi converter, some free ones can do it well such as Zamzar. Of course, you can also edit your PDF files for your Kindle for more kindly reading. Read more here: Converting pdf to word on mac...
Hi friend, Use the volume buttons on the left hand side of your phone. This works on all Nokia mobile phones. The up button is for zooming in (enlarging the photos) and the down button is for zooming out (reducing the photos)...
You will need to properly install the application on your computer. Beside this, the program needs to be visible in the registry entries and uninstallation list. Once you achieve this, use the S.I. client and perform a Refresh using the built-in...
Easypad Android updateOctober 20, 8:45 am
The notification you receive about available updates is from the Google Play market which indicates that there are updates available for your installed applications. You can update all your applications from the My Apps menu found in the Google Play...
Account recovery is possible only if you have access to the e-mail attached to the account created. If you have access to the e-mail, then you can use the Forget Password option and recover your account and password....
5 , 9 6 1 , 7 4 4 Members

English (US) | العربية (ع) | Deutsch (DE) | Español | Français | Indonesia | Italiano (IT) | Português (Brasil) | Russia (RU) | Tiếng Việt