LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

how to transfer music by whatsapp in nokia lumia 625

I want to send music by using whatsapp in lumia 625

Hi, Windows Phone 8 has that limitation, you can't send music through WhatsApp just yet. Microsoft is working on making the platform a bit open so app developers like WhatsApp can bring this functionality as well to Lumia users. Just be patient, am also waiting for the same.

All times are GMT +7. The time now is 7:28 pm.
Top threads
hi sir plzz hepe me to opne my file becose when make recovery to my laptop icant opne any file protceted my laptop toshiba portege M700-143 & iam used truesuite Access maneger to protcet my files but now& after format icant opne it hlep me...
Moving apps to external memory comes natively with Emotion UI. Its a nifty feature which even Galaxy S4 misses. The tiny 8GB internal memory won't appear bothersome as long as you can move apps to microSD....
Lol don't freak out of course its a BlackBerry Z10 What you are doing now is futile if you still run on BlackBerry OS 10. All you need is update to the latest and greatest firmware for BlackBerry (OS 10.1), then you can download Skype. The...
Sony won't seed ICS update to India. Don't ask me why as am just as clueless. Gingerbread is running OK on my Xperia sola but would prefer ICS. Lesson learnt here is that Sony wants Indian users to upgrade their mobiles thus no software...
Nokia Asha phones do not support Symbian OS. You cannot upgrade your Asha 311 to Symbian. If you need smartphone features on an Asha phone, buy the new Asha 501, it comes with Symbian-like features. Read its review to understand what I mean....
I got the same problem too, but I had mine laptop for almost 4 yrs now HP Pavilion dv5000. It was working fine for all those years. Well first thing you wants to try is where a wireless button; which is usually found on front or side of the laptop...
Hello, Please follow these steps to restore your phone:  -Make sure your phone is 100% charged.  -This process will delete your data and files, phone will look as new after software re-installation 1. Download Sony Update service...
Gorilla® Glass 2 https://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/devices/lg-optimus-g-pro.jsp#fbid=SnGefszJH02...
maybe YOU'RE infected & you need a cleaning ;-)...
How to get deleted files back?October 23, 10:45 am
iStonsoft Photo Recovery is a professional photos and videos recovery software.If you want to restore lost videos from camera,you can have a try. How to regain lost videos photos from camera...
5 , 2 1 5 , 3 7 0 Members

English (US) | العربية (ع) | Deutsch (DE) | Español | Français | Indonesia | Italiano (IT) | Português (Brasil) | Russia (RU) | Tiếng Việt