LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

how to transfer music by whatsapp in nokia lumia 625

I want to send music by using whatsapp in lumia 625

Hi, Windows Phone 8 has that limitation, you can't send music through WhatsApp just yet. Microsoft is working on making the platform a bit open so app developers like WhatsApp can bring this functionality as well to Lumia users. Just be patient, am also waiting for the same.

All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:23 am.
Top threads
Yes I agree with you on video out feature for every modern phone. Xperia SP however does not come with HDMI as its getting a little outdated especially for mobile phones seeking to be slimmer and lighter. You will however be able to use TV-out...
Have you tried Share Apps? You can search it on Play Store https://play.google.com Share Apps sends direct download links either through email or SMS to the other Android phone thus saving you time browsing through Play Store for the individual...
Simply put your phone into silent mode. All sounds including ringtones, message alerts, game and application sounds will be muted even Whatsapp sounds....
Hi, BlackBerry Z10 supports Wi-Fi hotspot and you can access it through >Settings > Network Connections > Mobile Hotspot...
Since there is no official page with the Spreadtrum drivers, you will need to use Google to find the drivers. You can find these drivers using Google Search. Download and extract the archive to a folder of choice and plug in the phone and point the...
Your mobile phone needs to be compatible with the web version of the Yahoo website. If it's a smartphone, you can install official Yahoo applications that are available in the Store applications found in your phone. Also, make sure that the network...
I was having the same problem but mine stopped after updating opera mini. Now it restarts less often, usually after several days. I would suggest you do the same. Byee...
Your mouse is the same as the Anker 8000 model with a different label on it. Go to the Anker website and download the software for the 8000 model, it will work with your mouse....
Take It To A Mobile Shop. Simple. U'll Spend Some Money but you're Work Would Be DOne. xD...
To access MPESA go to Settings > Mobile network > SIM > Mpesa Some Symbian phones like Nokia N900 also didn't support most USSD codes, same thing with Lumia 520. Hopefully a future update will fix this problem as there are thousands...
5 , 3 9 1 , 7 4 7 Members

English (US) | العربية (ع) | Deutsch (DE) | Español | Français | Indonesia | Italiano (IT) | Português (Brasil) | Russia (RU) | Tiếng Việt