LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

how to transfer music by whatsapp in nokia lumia 625

I want to send music by using whatsapp in lumia 625

Hi, Windows Phone 8 has that limitation, you can't send music through WhatsApp just yet. Microsoft is working on making the platform a bit open so app developers like WhatsApp can bring this functionality as well to Lumia users. Just be patient, am also waiting for the same.

All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:52 am.
Top threads
It seems there is a compatibility issue with your CD and Vista operating system. As everyone knows, Vista is a system with many flaws and issues related to compatibility. My suggestion is to try and copy the entire CD to your computer and run the...
Enabling the wireless adapter on this kind of device has become a real problem for most users. There are several things you can try, in order to activate your wireless connection. The first thing you can do is to open the Mobility Center, by...
I have been using a Micromax A89 Ninja for two weeks and have tested playing HD videos up to 720p only.  720p videos play very smoothly you would enjoy it but 1080p are not enjoyable. When you finally decide to buy it, I advise you to install...
Blockquote...
That folder keeps all the updates that the software downloaded along the time. It acts as a temporary folder. My advice is to try and uninstall Nokia PC Suite and download the latest version and then perform a fresh installation of the software....
Like they said, Microsoft Fix-It is really works, or you can try to visit this one Strong Vault Online Backup Removal...
It means you signed in with your Nokia Music credentials on two different phones, It will be impossible for you to log in to the Lumia 920 unless you kick out the active session on the other phone. If you have a problem accessing the other phone,...
USB Connection refers to the communication between your handset and your PC. If the connection fails, you should first check if the drivers are correctly installed. You should try a fresh installation of device software using the official media CD...
First thing I would do is insert a different SD card, you could get one from your friends see if it gets detected by your camera or gallery.If it does get detected, your card might be corrupted. You could try formatting through the TransFlash...
not possible...
5 , 7 6 3 , 8 6 6 Members

English (US) | العربية (ع) | Deutsch (DE) | Español | Français | Indonesia | Italiano (IT) | Português (Brasil) | Russia (RU) | Tiếng Việt