LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

how to transfer music by whatsapp in nokia lumia 625

I want to send music by using whatsapp in lumia 625

Hi, Windows Phone 8 has that limitation, you can't send music through WhatsApp just yet. Microsoft is working on making the platform a bit open so app developers like WhatsApp can bring this functionality as well to Lumia users. Just be patient, am also waiting for the same.

All times are GMT +7. The time now is 5:14 pm.
Top threads
I will suggest Total Video Convertor (TVC). http://total-video-converter-100621.software.informer.com/...
music quality of NOKIA ASHA 501 on heaphone is superb.......i had tested it on the hp which comes in the box of NA 501. you can hear the songs clearly even in the noisy places. morever the voice clearity of call is fabulous...
This worked for me ( "can't uninstall sweetpacks update" ). I have windows xp. I went to start/search/says what u want to search for / go to all files and folder / type in sweetpack or sweetpacks / it gives u where it is found . mine was in...
Jumia has been selling the N3 for quite some time, I just checked their website and it seems the phone is out of stock. Safaricom has also been selling a customized version by the name Tecno N3S, you can check with any Safaricom Shops in Nakuru or...
Your mouse is the same as the Anker 8000 model with a different label on it. Go to the Anker website and download the software for the 8000 model, it will work with your mouse....
Search XDA Developers forum on how to root Galaxy Y Pro Duos then after rooting it will then be possible to move your Facebook app from phone memory to SD memory. I recommend you get a 32GB microSD card and you will never have low memory problems...
Paul Malgey: Your response is not clear enough, what extract are you talking about? We merely run setup.exe for SQLtools and also Oracle10g Can you please provide step by step if possible ?...
Mine looks and feels as tough as any other phone I've used before. Been on it actively for the last three months and no single scratch. I however use it inside a flip case but you could get screen protectors instead....
I use PhotoScape myself sorry to say they dont. I also use Paint.net and they have alot of plugins you might check there...
5 , 0 4 7 , 7 9 4 Members

English (US) | العربية (ع) | Deutsch (DE) | Español | Français | Indonesia | Italiano (IT) | Português (Brasil) | Russia (RU) | Tiếng Việt