LiketLy "Happy Index" help you save happy moments in life!

how to transfer music by whatsapp in nokia lumia 625

I want to send music by using whatsapp in lumia 625

Hi, Windows Phone 8 has that limitation, you can't send music through WhatsApp just yet. Microsoft is working on making the platform a bit open so app developers like WhatsApp can bring this functionality as well to Lumia users. Just be patient, am also waiting for the same.

All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:00 pm.
Top threads
Nokia hasn't produced an Android smartphone yet. Asha 501 uses Asha Platform OS which doesn't really install smartphone apps likes the ones you mentioned. In brief, you cant install any android apps on Asha 501. To download apps for NA 501...
Try doing these things- 1. right click utorrent in bottom right and click "exit" and then reopen utorrent from programs. 2. uninstall completely and then reinstall completely takes a second it is so small. 3. restart your computer 4. check the...
Nokia Lumia 505 will be available in Mexico and other emerging markets like India, Nigeria, Kenya and Indonesia. It has already been launched in Kenya, just be patient or you can buy it online from eBay or Amazon....
Hi friend, Use the volume buttons on the left hand side of your phone. This works on all Nokia mobile phones. The up button is for zooming in (enlarging the photos) and the down button is for zooming out (reducing the photos)...
Of course go with Nokia Asha 501 for longer battery life and fluid operation. Budget Android phones like Galaxy Y Pro and Optimus L3 will just hold you down with poor battery life and sluggish processing. Nokia Asha OS is a very new platform so...
You can't download Skype on your mobile phone because it's a Bada OS based device and Skype is not supported by this platform....
Instagram on BlackBerry Q5?October 4, 6:15 am
There is no official Instagram app for BlackBerry Q5 yet but you can use the Android version by side loading it to your BlackBerry. Basically the Q10 and Q5 share a lot of hardware and software features so If you still interested, this link may...
EPC format belongs to Jill game. I am afraid the you have confused the file formats because it is not possible to convert the file to ePUB. On the other hand you can convert the file (EPS format which I believe you're having) to ePUB using any...
I have been using Samsung Wave 2 for three years. I have no Skype or Viber. This mobile has served me well in terms of basic communication (calling and texting) but bada OS sucks I listed my phone on OLX hopefully a buyer will be interested. Am...
Take It To A Mobile Shop. Simple. U'll Spend Some Money but you're Work Would Be DOne. xD...
4 , 9 2 8 , 2 1 5 Members

English (US) | العربية (ع) | Deutsch (DE) | Español | Français | Indonesia | Italiano (IT) | Português (Brasil) | Russia (RU) | Tiếng Việt